Friday, November 10, 2006

shiet! i can relate to this quote!! ate rhona, send me this message!! huwallah!!
READ! READ! READ! READ!

"Just because my eyes don't shed tears,
it doesn't mean my heart doesn't cry.
just because i come out strong,
it doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
Often i choose to pretend I'm happy so i don't have
to explain to people who would never understand.
Smiling has always been easier
than explaining why I'm sad."

WATTAH week!! i finish my enrollment! yey! and this sunday our new section will be heading to a "community immersion" in naic, cavite! we will be staying there for 2 weeks.. [fantastic!].. geezz, i really have to enjoy this! sa tingin ko ito lng ang pwedeng mging daan para makalimot ako sa mga "heartaches" ko! damn! i need to grow! i need to get out of those nasty, stupid things i used to do! graveh! i need to enjoy life! eniweiz, i have a couple of friends in my section and as a matter of fact i enjoyed their company when we had this "courtesy call" in that place. hope this next 2 weeks will be fun!
i'm planning to have a haircut! after this CoIm thing. well, i'll cut my hair [a lil' shorter].. think i need to get a new look. [wat yah tink?].. well i'm just thingking about it... <3>

No comments: