Friday, November 10, 2006

Thank God it's SATURDAY!! I woke up 8am, have my morning routine and eat breakfast! later,after a couple of hours i'll fix my things for tomorrow's CoIm.. [wow,excited ako..charing], actually d pa ako busog, i just ate a plate of spaghetti and a glass of hot chocolate. I downloaded mp3 songs para may mpakinggan nmn ako habang nsa CoIm.. [wahahaha]..
i thought of giving him a testimonial. sana nmn i-approve nya! last time kasi he failed to accept my testimonial, [i don't know for what reason] <3> d na kasi sya ganun masyado nakakatxt, and i missed his txt msgs. i don't know what's wrong with him. pero i'm not getting tired of giving him txtmsgs! sana nga lang malaman nya un! and sana mapatawad nya ako. i hope he's happy right now! un lang ang imporatnt for me, and malaman ko na happy sya. wala nang iba.. i found a nice song! and i can relate to this song tlga! tsuper!!! "until i get over you" by Christina Millian
and here's the best part.. it's so ouchy! but geez, i really like the song! i typical feeling of a broken hearted.. <3>


"
Walked through the park, in the evening air
I heard a voice and I thought you were there
I run away but I just can't escape
Memories of you everywhere
They say that time will dry the tears
But true love burns for a thousand years
Give my tomorrows for one yesterday
Just to know that I could have you here"


well, love the song! WAHAHAHA! [HUHUHHUH]


++++++++++++++++++++++++++
EXTRA EXTRA

HULIKA!
Miss Camitan was caught by the camera sleeping while having Noc Duty in the Emergency Room!

No comments: