Sunday, April 20, 2008

I just got from my weekend vacation in cavite (at my tita's house). I stayed there for two days, such a relief from the stressful and toxic city life. When having my vacation, Ian was out for an outing. He along with his highschool fellas went on an adventure somewhere in Laguna (I forgot the exact place). It was kind of a nature trip, with falls, forest and everything. I wasn't able to go with him for I want him to enjoy a the whole outing without me. It's good sometimes, to give a little space. At home, I had a super-unlimited internet access. I was able to browse and surf until 2am. I was able to download and do my all-so-nasty internet routine. It was fine. Because I slept super late, I woke up early. I was awakened by my Tita's voice, she was talking that time with my brothers in Italy. It was such a good night sleep, cold scent of coffee flowers gave me enough relaxation and comfort. :]

No comments: