Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rainy Rainy Day, Bad Bad Day

Hello rainy day. The start of the morning is quite gloomy. I woke up at around 12pm, which is excusable since the weather is really inviting. Honestly, I didn't have a good nice rest. I had a bad dream and I just don't want to share that here. It doesn't make sense but it hurts me, a little. I have been dreaming a lot lately, bad and good. I don't believe that dreams have meanings, since I have studied that dreams are the result of subconscious thinking.

I'm dreaming of going back to the Philippines lately. I missed that country and I am looking forward in going back again there, even for months. I miss my friends, the places, food, the life and my future husband. I'm planing to go back there before this year ends. Hopefully, with the help of God. I'm so excited, indeed.

No comments: