Wednesday, May 06, 2009

This Week. This is Me.

I'm doing good. I mean, super good. I started my week right. Sabi nga ng mga matatanda, dpat good girl ka sa monday so that it will last through out the week. So far, i'm doing fine. I'm in normal phase. Nag-aaral na ako ng mabuti ngayon. Though, it's really hard, i know kaya ko. Ako pa!

The cold wind is gradually fading. Summer will soon get into the way. Ayokong isipin na magiging super init dito. Hindi ko matake. Di ko kayang imagine. :p Anyhow, I've never been in situation na nasa extreme heat ako. Ayoko magcollapse dahil sa heat stroke. Bata pa ako.

Ian and I with the help of Skype. After quite sometime, we talked. I'm happy. I'm always happy with him. Inlove pa rin ako. Super... :p

Sunglasses. Since the suns lasts until 8-9pm here. I should wear shades. Kahit pango ako, kaya naman. I've got all the guts. So, la ako paki. I bought this for 5 euro sa Papiniano. Kewl though.

No comments: