Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Raining Cats and Kittens

Today's Mood:  -.- 
It's been raining for 2 days (I don't have any idea if it somehow stopped for a while), but yes.. I never saw it stop since yesterday. I've starting to love my week aka my first week of work. I can't wait to lay hands on some €s again (I need to get a new watch y'all know! I'm literally a wristwatch hater, but I guess I somehow need it.). I'm eyeing the yellow watch in SWATCH. Deym! I'm gonna buy swatch again then after a couple of months I'll forget to use it then poof gone! I should somehow learn how to invest on good stuff and not settle in being a mediocre (ow.. is this me?!). Since monday, I'm telling everyone that I will have my haircut on Thursday (that's tom) but I didn't even realize that it's festivo tomorrow so, I guess I'll have my hair cut short on Friday! I don't have an idea why I feel the urge to cut my hair a lil' shorter. Whooppppp! (it must have been because of all these !"£$%& stuff happening to me, hah).
NO WORK TOMORROW. I MISS MY FRIENDS. :)) CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM ON SATURDAY! SABBATH DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: